Credit Control Team Leader
Rentokil Initial is an established global blue chip organisation. We are Britain’s leading provider of business services to a wide range of industry sectors. We currently have a great opportunity for a Credit Control Team Leader within our Shared Service Centre based in Dudley.
The main purpose of this role is to train, develop and support the Credit Control team and maximise the collection of debt and ensure remedial solutions are provided to ensure debtor days are reduced in line with team targets.
The main responsibilities of this Credit Controller role are:
To qualify for this Credit Control Team Leader role, you will have:
• ICM qualification would be an advantage
• Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
• Excellent IT skills including Word/Excel
• Passion for initiating and facilitating continuous improvement
• Ability to understand business policies and procedures as they impact on the job role and business activity
• Ability to understand broader business objectives and the implications of actions on the business
• Have excellent leadership and managerial skills
• Have a responsible, professional, and positive attitude
• Have integrity, initiative and focus
• Be able to motivate self and team
• Accuracy with record keeping
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills
• Ability to plan, manage & prioritise own and others workload
• Show passion with a ‘can do’ attitude
In return you will join a successful, forward thinking and innovative company who believe in developing talent internally.
To find out more about the Rentokil Initial family, please visit www.rentokil-initial.co.uk
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.